Welcome to Valero Service. Enjoy reading a little about our history:
- Carl Valero, Sr. started repairing cars in the basement garage of his house after returning from service in World War II.
- In 1949, Carl opened a Mobil Gas Station and performed mechanical and body repair as well as towing in Slickville, PA.
- In 1977, Carl’s son, CJ Valero, joined his father in the business and began selling automobiles.
- In 1979, Carl’s son, Joe Valero, joined the family business, overseeing repair operations and accounting.
- In 1985 Carl Valero, Sr. retired, handing the entire family business over to his two sons, CJ and Joe.
- In 2000, having outgrown their location in Slickville, the sons moved the business to its present location on Route 66 in Delmont, PA, along with the acquired Valero Century RV business.
- Since then, Valero Service has evolved beyond repair operations and added upfitting and custom manufacturing of technology-enhanced vehicles for government, corporate, police, EMS, fire and personal use, as well as corporate and personal luxury vehicles.
- In addition, Valero Service is acknowledged as an area leader in fleet maintenance and upgrades.